48, Sea Ray, 48 Sundancer, Yacht for Sale
- Price: $399,850 inc Vat
- Model Year:2006
- Boat Ref: 5817919
- Boat Name: Our Lifestyle Solution
- Boat Class: Motor Yachts
- Location: Tampa FL, United States
This 2006 Sea Ray 48 Sundancer is in impeccable turn key condition. It gleams in every area and runs perfectly. This boat has also been adorned with roughly 100K of upgrades and services within the last year, as listed below. The Seller has loved the boat and it shows. Unfortunately, the Sellers expanding business is demanding much of his playtime, so he is entertaining the sale of the vessel. If you are looking for a boat that has all the toys and all you have to do is enjoy, this is your boat.
Dinghy is NOT included.
* Dual Garmin 8215 MFD navigators at the helm.
* Garmin GHP 20 Autopilot
* Garmin AIS 600 VHF Radio with AIS Traffic.
* Garmin XD Radar with new mounting platform on top.
* Garmin Sonar with SideVu, DownVu and Chirp.
* Raymarine T353 FLIR camera mounted on top of the new radar platform integrated into the Garmin Displays with a separate control.
* Fusion 700 bluetooth stereo with all upgraded JL Audio speakers throughout and on top of the boat and subwoofer at the helm.
* Separate controller located in the aft cockpit lounge. Also integrated into the Garmin displays. SOUNDS AMAZING!
* Flatscreen TV upgrades throughout the boat (both staterooms, main salon, and aft cockpit.
* Lumishore Underwater LED Lights with controller (4 across the transom and one on each side of the boat)
* SeaLift Single Piston Hydraulic Platform conversion with full original Sea Ray swim platform with remote controls with collapsible chocks for tender/jet ski.
* New Eisenglass and canvass around entire camper canopy.
* New Norcold Galley Refrigerator/Freezer.
* New Norcold Cockpit refrigerator/freezer.
* New Main Batteries and New 50Amp Charger.
* Magma grill mounted on starboard side of swim platform.
* Freshly Buffed and Polished/Waxed Blue hull.
* Regular top and bottom waxing and washings.
* Recent bottom paint and running gear paint 2015.
* Engines just serviced May, 2016.
CONTACT: With over 15 years of yacht sales experience, Alex has built a solid reputation among other brokers, service providers, and clients alike. His work ethics are simple. Work hard and always do whats right.
Alex Rowe, CPYB
With over 15 years of yacht sales experience, Alex has built a solid reputation among other brokers, service providers, and clients alike. His work ethics are simple. Work hard and always do whats right.
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 48 ft
- Beam: 14' 8"
- Max Draft:4' 0"
- Dry Weight: 33600 dry weight
- LOA: 51 feet
- Cruising Speed: 24 miles per
- Max Speed: 32 miles per
- Single Berth No.: 5
- Head No.: 2
- Number of Engines: 2
- Engine(s) Make: MerCruiser
- Engine Model: T-VD-Cummins QSC 8.3 V-Drives
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Hours: 970
- Engine Horsepower: 956.0 hp
- Fuel: 1 x 400 gallons
- Water: 1 x 110 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 60 gallons
Key factory installed options:
Cummins QSC 540 8.3L, common rail engines.
Onan 11.5KW diesel generator, with sound shield.
Cockpit AC with heat.
Wood galley flooring.
Teak upper cockpit flooring.
Bow sun pad.
Remote controlled spotlight.
Washer dryer combination unit.
Fishing rod holders x2.
Underwater lights, upgraded recently.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- TV set
- DVD player
- CD player
- Cockpit speakers
- Bow thruster
- Electric bilge pump
- Battery charger
- Air conditioning
- Hot water
- Microwave oven
- Electric head
- Shore power inlet
- Cockpit cushions
- Cockpit table
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower