40, Formula, 400 Super Sport, Yacht for Sale
- Price: $224,000
- Model Year:2008
- Boat Ref: 6057071
- Boat Name: Knot on Call
- Boat Class: Express Cruiser
- Location: Tampa FL, United States
This 2008 Formula 400 SS is in like new condition. "Knot on Call" has been high and dry kept and covered since new. Underwater multi-colored lights, and completely upgraded electronics over the standard stock equipment makes this boat a must see.
The 40 Super sport has redefined the high performance express cruiser with drop dead sexy good looks. Its infamous Fastec hull, customized specifically for the 400 SS, boasts a stable, dry and fast ride. She boasts a top speed of around 50 mph!
Knot on Call is a great find; An like-new upgraded boat at a fraction of new pricing!
Call Today for More Information
Gary C. Smith, CPYB
SYS considers Quality trades of Boats and Aircraft
Gary is an experienced boater growing up on the Gulf Coast; he has extensively cruised the Bahamas, the complete Caribbean, and much of the East Coast of the US. A professional broker starting with SYS over 17 years ago, he was one of the first to obtain the prestigious designation of Certified Professional Yacht Broker and is a past-President of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association now known as the International Yacht Brokers Association. While handling most types of yacht sales, he specializes in large motor yachts, sport fish and long range cruisers, having the knowledge, experience, expertise and integrity to represent your needs before, during and long after your purchase.
- Construction: GRP
- Length: 40 ft
- Beam: 12' 8"
- Max Draft:3' 0"
- Dry Weight: 16100 lbs
- LOA: 40 feet
- Single Berth No.: 4
- Head No.: 1
- Number of Engines: 2
- Engine(s) Make: Volvo Penta
- Engine Model: D6
- Engine Year: 2008
- Engine Fuel: Diesel
- Engine Propeller Type: Alloy
- Engine Hours: 600
- Engine Horsepower: 740.0 hp
- Fuel: 1 x 250 gallons
- Water: 1 x 50 gallons
- Holding: 1 x 50 gallons
Upscale interior with cherry finish.
Forward convertible lounge
Entertainment center with TV and sound system
Full galley to port
Enclosed head with vanity and shower stall
- Cabinets with ample storage.
- Full size refrigerator with freezer.
- Solid surface counter with stainless steel sink.
- Single-burner cooktop
- Under-counter microwave
Electronics and Navigation
- Raymarine E125 Multifunction Display (2014)
- Raymarine E95 Multifuction Display (2014)
- Raymarine ECI-100 Universale Engine and Control Interface (2014)
- Raymarine SeaTalk connected via Raynet (2014)
- Raymarine I70 Multifunction Depth, Speed, Wind Nav and Engine Data (2014)
- Raymarine P70R Color Autopilot Control Head (2014)
- Raymarine CP270 Digital Sonar Module (2014)
- Custom Carbon Fiber Dash Panel (2014)
- Raymarine open array radar serviced (2014)
- AM/FM/CD sound system
- Satellite TV for Direct TV
- Salon TV
- Underwater Lights (Four Color - Red, White, Blue, Green)
Hull and Deck
- Fastech hull, Black hull with White topside
- EZ2CY Windshield
- Hardtop with Eisenglass enclosure
- Walk-through windshield
- Cockpit with seating for many
- Starboard helm seating with captain's chair and companion seating
- Portside guest lounge with wet bar and ice maker
- Wraparound cockpit lounge with table.
- Transom door
- Freshwater shower
- Extended swim platform with Ladder
- Large transom locker
- Twin 370-hp Volvo D6 diesel engines1.6 mpg @ 40 mph / 1.2 mpg @ 48 mph. Engine Hours: Approx 600
- Upgraded engine cooling with HD strainers
- C Version DPH Drives (nickel, aluminum, bronze
- Nibral Props.
- Westerbeke generator
- Reverse cycle HVAC in cabin 16k BTU
- New Canvas
- EZ2CY Windshield and Eisenglass fall 2015
- New Batteries Fall 2015. Very clean low hour vessel
Number of single berths: 4
Number of heads: 1
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.