Buying a Yacht with SYS
We understand buying a yacht is a big decision. Our primary goal is to take care of you before, during and long after your purchase. Our yacht brokers are determined to apply our knowledge, experience, and integrity to find a boat that is perfect blend of value and quality to meet your expectations. It’s the SYS Difference!
Please review the many reasons to call on SYS for your yachting needs:
Three Decades Of Experience
• Founded in 1986, we have been operating in the yacht sales industry for over a quarter century. Our knowledge of the market is unsurpassed.
• We were the first in Florida to be designated as an “Endorsed Brokerage” by the prestigious Certified Professional Yacht Broker Program. This certification reflects our ability to provide comprehensive advice in all areas of yacht sales, including international and domestic rules and regulations.
• We have an understanding of all types of vessels. Whether you are looking for Mega-Yachts, Long Range Cruisers, Motor Yachts, Sport fishers, Express Cruisers, Trawlers, Mono-hulls, Multi-hulls, Sloops, Schooners and everything in between, we have a yacht broker with the knowledge base to explain the vessel inside & out.
• Our sales professionals regularly participate in educational seminars to stay updated with current regulations, new trends regarding the market place and to further gain insight into the changing intricacies of the industry.
• We are skilled yachtsmen, members of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association, and most of our sales staff hold a Certified Professional Yacht Broker Certification (CPYB).
• We proudly represent the new yacht series by Vicem, Riviera, Windsor Craft, Belize, and Edgewater. World renowned for their innovations, performance and style, these are some of the finest quality new yachts on the market.
• We are available 7 days a week with two locations in Sarasota and one location in Palm Beach to serve you. Our location in Marina Jack will allow us to show a wide range of boats at a moment’s notice.
Applying our Industry Knowledge
• If you are looking to upgrade from your current boat, we can assist in the sale or trade-in of your vessel. Please review our Listing Advantages for detailed information on these services.
• We have access to the best and most respected detailed database available for the last 13 years of all boats sold throughout the world: SoldBoats.com. This service gives us a detailed history of every boat sold since 1999, showing the original date and price listed, days on the market, Sold Price and Sold Date, as well as all the photos, descriptions and inventory as it appeared at the time it sold.
• Our membership with various yacht broker associations grants us detailed information on vessels that are just entering the market as well as details on recent sales. With our access to private information, we are able to broaden your selection of boats while using our expertise to narrow down your search.
• Our yacht brokers are highly trained and skilled on the negotiation process. We will help you come to a realistic and feasible offer that will increase the probably of buying the boat you want. We will make sure this stage of the purchasing process moves forward successfully and in a way that protects your interests.
• We will be present during the Survey and Sea Trial stage to ensure that any survey issues that arise are addressed and handled properly. By having a knowledgeable and experienced broker on your side, one that knows the common issues and potential challenges of buying a boat, your best interest will always come first.
• We have created an “all inclusive, one-stop shop” for our clients in order to make the closing stage as simple and enjoyable as possible. These services include U.S. Coast Guard Documentation, State Registry, Extended Warranties, Financing, Insurance, Delivery, Training, and Maintenance. Review our Finance & Purchasing Options for more information.
• We have an extensive network of contacts both locally and globally to help maintain and service your boat. Our relationship with experienced technical specialists will ensure the best possible boating experience.
“We wish all brokers took the time you did to talk to us to find out just what we wanted in a boat and then took the time and effort to find it. Your guidance, expert knowledge of boats, and exceptional negotiating skills throughout the process were essential to making everything work as well as it did. We encourage all other customers to listen closely to your sound advice and expertise in boats. After a lifetime of boating, it was hard to believe that you could find us a boat that had everything we wanted and more, and at a price we were happy with. You are a true professional. Not only did you work hard to get us what we wanted, but you also made very sure that we knew exactly what we got. You can be sure that if anyone we know is in the market for a boat, we will definitely send them to you. Again, thanks so much” - Dale and Terry Morrison, purchasers of a 45′ Tollycraft “Miss T”
Whether you are looking for a New Yacht or a Pre-owned Yacht, whether this is your first boat or your tenth, motoryacht or sailboat, we are committed to the highest level of service and integrity in the representation of our clients. Start your search today on our website or give us a call. Our yacht brokers are eager to apply our expertise in the search for your perfect boat!