Ready to Sell a Yacht?
Trust the yacht brokers at SYS Yacht Sales. We will utilize an aggressive marketing campaign to ensure your vessel receives maximum exposure to buyers.
As one of the longest-established yacht brokerages in the industry and the first brokerage in the state of Florida to receive the “Certified Professional Yacht Brokerage” designation, we know the boating market. Allow our Experience, Industry Knowledge, Integrity and Unique Worldwide Marketing to go to work for you!
Experienced Sales Team
• We adhere to the highest ethical standards. Honesty and Integrity come first.
• Our staff of professionals routinely attend marketing seminars to better enhance their skills and remain current on new trends.
• Our brokers are all industry savvy professionals, who are dedicated to understanding the intricacies of the yachting market.
• Our brokers are all skilled yachtsmen, members of the Florida Yacht Brokers Association, and most hold a Certified Professional Yacht Broker (CPYB) Certification.
• We will utilize a Market Value Analysis to ensure you obtain the best selling price. Click here to request a free evaluation of your vessel.
• Our brokers are available 7 days a week. We never miss a call or walk-in.
Aggressive Global Marketing Campaigns
• We engage in professionally produced photos, videos, and virtual tours to give our online listings a competitive edge over others on the market. Click here for an example.
• Your vessel will appear on all major Multiple Listing Services such as Yacht World, Yacht Council & Yacht Market.
• We engage in Sponsored & Enhanced ads on MLS sites for select listings.
• We will market your vessel heavily in other countries such as Central and South America, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and Asia.
• We will advertise your vessel on a total of 50 websites, 16 of which are European sites.
• We send monthly e-Newsletters featuring our new listings to over 10,000 subscribers.
• We engage in professionally-produced print media, placing full-page ads in leading yachting magazines and targeted direct mail campaigns to showcase our listings.
• Our corporate headquarters is at the bayfront in Sarasota, Fl. We have additional locations in Palm Beach, Ft. Lauderdale and Jacksonville.
• Our multiple locations will allow your boat to be shown at a moments notice, 7 days a week.
• Photos and specs of your vessel will be placed in window displays and on sign boards in high traffic areas of the marina, assuring that even if your yacht is not located in Sarasota you will achieve the same exposure.
Maximum Boat Show Exposure
• We exhibit at all major in-water boat shows in the nation including Fort Lauderdale, Miami, St. Petersburg, Fort Myers, Sarasota, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Naples, Hamilton Harbor, Annapolis & Newport.
• We attend major shows internationally including Cannes, Monaco, Antibes and Australia to expand our market reach.
• We host our own show, twice per year at Marina Jack named, “The Bayfront Boat Show”. This event has proved to be one of the most successful shows on the West Coast of Florida.
• Even if your vessel is not present in the show, photos and specification sheets will be on display for boat show attendants.
“We wish to formally thank you and your staff for all the long, enduring, professional services you have rendered us and Sunlight. We do not think we could have found a better person and staff to handle this sale. I truly feel we have found a friend in you as you have done for us as only a friend would do. It wasn’t just about the money for you. You handle life as it is dealt to you and never gave up. As a cop on the street for 23 yrs, I know how a partner who never gives up is valued – you qualify. You’ll always be in our hearts.” – Bob & Judy Young,sellers of a 1987 42′ Grand Banks “Sunlight”